No Smoking policy

Ask questions, get answers about Casa del Mar Beach Resort in Aruba. Posts are automatically removed after 120 days of no activity.
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED USER TO POST MESSAGES IN THIS FORUM

Moderator: bobc

No Smoking policy

Postby bobc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Dear Members,

Effective April 12, Casa del Mar implemented a new No-Smoking policy for all interior public areas of Casa del Mar. Smoking is now prohibited in the lobby, concessionaire corridor and guest hallways.

Designated smoking areas have been created at all entrances to the Resort, with benches and ashtrays available.

We feel that this change will provide a healthier environment for our Employees as well as our Guests.

Thank you.
bobc

Re: No Smoking policy

Postby Rennat72 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:37 pm

I had a friend tell us about a new Non-Smoking policy at the Divi Phoenix. I am told they prohibit smoking anywhere on the property, indoors or out, INCLUDING THE BEACH.
Divi Phoenix stated it was a recent law passed by the Aruban government.

Can you please comment on whether this applies to our resort?

Rennat72
Rennat72

Postby dukemat » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:43 am

bobc wrote:Dear Members,

Effective April 12, Casa del Mar implemented a new No-Smoking policy for all interior public areas of Casa del Mar. Smoking is now prohibited in the lobby, concessionaire corridor and guest hallways.

Designated smoking areas have been created at all entrances to the Resort, with benches and ashtrays available.

We feel that this change will provide a healthier environment for our Employees as well as our Guests.

Thank you.

I am not a smoker, but I was wondering........are guest still allowed to smoke on their balcony.
Clint and Evelyn
dukemat

Postby bobc » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:38 am

Good morning,

Guests are allowed to smoke on the balconies as long as the sliding glass doors are closed.

Thanks for the question.
bobc

Postby ak9265 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 am

When are we going to take a giant leap into the 21st Century and not more baby steps?

Take a walk down to Bucuti/Tara on the other side of Manchebo. They are the highest rated resort in the Caribbean I believe. No smoking on the beach except for a blue portable hut down by the water that is the "smoking hut". The smoke blows out towards the water and not into the faces/lungs of your fellow owners.

I say this after spending another wonderful vacation dampened only by the second hand smoke that we inhaled the entire time on the beach. We were also unable to use our patio whenever our neighbors below used theirs due to their smoke blowing up onto ours.

Continuing to allow smoking at all the huts on the beach and on the room patios is a policy similar to the old "Non-Smoking" sections of the planes years ago. We're only kidding ourselves.

It's about time we caught up with the the rest of the world...
ak9265

Postby dukemat » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:52 am

ak9265 wrote:When are we going to take a giant leap into the 21st Century and not more baby steps?

Take a walk down to Bucuti/Tara on the other side of Manchebo. They are the highest rated resort in the Caribbean I believe. No smoking on the beach except for a blue portable hut down by the water that is the "smoking hut". The smoke blows out towards the water and not into the faces/lungs of your fellow owners.

I say this after spending another wonderful vacation dampened only by the second hand smoke that we inhaled the entire time on the beach. We were also unable to use our patio whenever our neighbors below used theirs due to their smoke blowing up onto ours.

Just ban it everywhere on the resort.

Continuing to allow smoking at all the huts on the beach and on the room patios is a policy similar to the old "Non-Smoking" sections of the planes years ago. We're only kidding ourselves.

It's about time we caught up with the the rest of the world...

I agree. Cigarette butts and smoke from cigars and butts on the beach and at the bars is disgusting.
Just ban it everywhere on the resort..........it's time.
Clint and Evelyn
dukemat

Postby GRAZ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Regarding the fact that guests are allowed to smoke on their balconies as long as the sliding glass doors are closed - that certainly helps to keep the smoke out of their room.

The problem I have is inhaling their smoke when I'm sitting on my balcony, 1 or 2 floors above them. Depending on if there's a breeze, it can be pretty bad.

Graz
GRAZ

фильм шарлатан 2020 смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве

Postby Martydot » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:44 pm

является участником банды . Именно помогла ему открыть сайт и теперь она за своё покровительство и раскрутку получает часть денег от клиентов-лохов, которых обработал мерзавец-шарлатан.

Как это обычно и бывает у мошенников, — это не настоящие имя-отчество, а очередной псевдоним. За случайной кличкой скрывается безработный, раньше уже мотавший сроки, продолжающий свою мошенническую деятельность.

Вместо реального фото, на вывешено сгенерированное нейросетью изображение мультяшного персонажа, эдакого старца-волхва. Настоящую же свою испитую,физиономию немаг тщательно скрывает, так как справедливо опасается, что вычислят и накажут.

Также на размещены написанные аферистом отзывы даже за 2010 год. В реальности же сайт появился всего пару недель назад – 15 февраля 2024 года. И именно эти две недели уголовник обманывает именно под кличкой.

Однако у него уже есть опыт в мошеннической деятельности, так как раньше он промышлял под кличками:

Будьте бдительны: и на сайте и на других подобных площадках действуют опасные и умелые в своей противозаконной деятельности аферисты. Они знают, как войти в доверие, но никто из них не способен оказать реальную помощь.

И шарлатан и подобные ему, постоянно дают пустые обещания. Деньги гребут лопатой, но никогда ни одному человеку не помогут. Так как все приписываемые им сверхъестественные способности — один сплошной обман. Ни один реальный отзыв от обманутых клиентов на не будет пропущен лжемагом – все отзывы от сам себе и пишет.

прослыл я шарлатаном отчего прослыл я скандалистом
Martydot

Return to General Q & A About Casa del Mar